Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 2 in Review (March 14-20)


Sorry for the delay in blogging, I had quite the eventful weekend.   I used Capital Bikeshare this weekend as part of my bimonthly visits to DC.  I don’t know exactly how to blog about it seeing that it’s not in this region and I didn’t have a camera but look forward to some sort of post in the near future.  Contrary to having excellent weather last week I only had one miscellaneous ride so that doesn’t add much to my total.   

Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
1
1.89
8
14.3
84

However, with Zack and mine southwest Philly ride I’ve covered more ground then I expected.  I’ve now biked through 4.82% or 6.9 sq. mile.of Philadelphia!  Woo-hoo!  I’ve also biked through other municipalities, most notable Yeadon when wandering through the Mt. Moriah Cemetery, due to it’s tiny size I’ve bike through 5.1% of Yeadon’s 1.6 sq. miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment