Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 14 in Review (June 6 - 12)


This past week was a wash as far as biking - less because of the heat, which was absurd, but more to do with the fact that I totally wiped out last Monday.  It was my first major spill and basically caused by a combination of a rock in the road and me trying to turn to fast on a corner that is a little ridiculous. (18th and BFranklin Parkway). I’m totally fine just had a scraped up knee and elbow. It’s kinda amazing how slow and fast falling happens. I can totally picture the whole thing happening but it had to happen within 6 seconds.  Regardless, this week I biked only 11 miles. Better luck this week.




Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
2
11.3
55
12.25
661

This is the first week that I’ve biked and it was all somewhere I had biked before – therefore there is no need to update my buffer map or the Geographic Analysis page
                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment