Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 11 in Review (May 16 - 22)


This week is kinda a flop as far as biking. Loretta went to the doctor for a tune-up, and new handle bar tape (hopefully). While she has been in the shop I flew back home to Ohio for the week mostly because I can.  While I had no adventures with Loretta I did with my dad and my mom’s bike. My dad and I took a lovely ride down the Olentangy river trail in Columbus on a hot and sunny Saturday.  I have many pictures and stories from the ride that I hope to share soon.  However, here are the obligatory stats for the week. 

Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
1
24.9
135
11.1
1,625

Because this ride is in Ohio there is no change to my neighborhood/region stats. It’d be amazing if I had GIS shapefiles for Columbus but alas Ii don’t and that’d take too much time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment