Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 4 in Review (March 28 – April 3)


I’ve broken my trend of biking only once extra a week, it’s a sign of spring.  This past week I biked all over the city, mostly to hang out with friends.  Since I biked more than just once I decided to show all of my miscellaneous rides on a map.  I was thinking of showing that and then eventually moving the buffer/where I’ve biked map to a new tab.  This is a new revelation so I have to figure out how to do that first. Anyway here is are the stats and maps for this week’s random rides

Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
3
13.8
61
13.6
721


I’ve now biked through 6.27% of Philadelphia!  That is a big increase from last week; it also means that I’ve cover approx. 8.5 square miles of the city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment