Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 7 in Review (April 18 - 24)


I’m really excited about the buzz that my blog is creating, even if it’s among my own friends.  I currently have over 700 page views.  That seem like a lot to me.  Thanks all for reading. 

This past week was really busy for me, I had a job interview, a small project to work on and I moved.  However I somehow ended up cycling almost 30 miles!  Mostly through Center City, and West Philly.  Below is a map of my week’s worth of travels.


Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
7
29.3
133
13.23
1,563

I’ve only slightly increased my percentage of Philadelphia to 9.92%. Once I get settled I plan on biking a bit more. 


Again thanks all for reading and make sure you check out the new Geographic Analysis page.   It’s full of useless biking data J

No comments:

Post a Comment