Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 6 in Review (April 11-17)


Even though it was really nice this past week, I only had a few miscellaneous rides.  I think that I’m still thinking of last year when I was working and bike commuting I biked 10 -15 times a week and therefore am disappointed when I only have 1-3.  However one of the rides this week was a trip along the Schuylkill.  A nice ride to the Falls Bridge and back, except that the day I went it was beautiful and there were SOOO many people on the trail, so many that I watched a biker hit and unsuspecting and over-dramatic pedestrian.  Therefore, I decided I’d rather chance it with cars and cycle back via University City.  

Routes
Miles
Minutes
Speed
Calories Burned
2
15.1
65
14.0
758

I’ve now biked through 9.48% of Philadelphia!  Insane. 


I’m still working on a separate neighborhood section so I haven’t calculated any updates for that. Coming soon, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment